1. Thermal insulation performance: The manufacture of glass wool is first made into fiber through a centrifuge, and then a wool felt-like product produced by the process of sedimentation, curing and cutting. The air holes in the middle of the glass fibers form a natural air layer, which enhances the thermal insulation of the glass itself. Is a very good insulation material.
2. Sound insulation performance: When sound passes through glass wool, the sound energy is converted into heat by the small vibrations of the fiber, which weakens the sound transmission.
3. Fire performance: Because the glass itself is like a crystal, it is a relatively high-temperature-resistant material. The highest temperature can reach 250 ° C, which is suitable for residential use.
Types and applications of glass wool:
1. Glass wool roll: The product is widely used in factories, warehouses, freezer rooms, gymnasiums, exhibition centers, breeding and thermal insulation sheds; steel structures and various indoor playgrounds.
2. Glass wool board: Glass wool board is divided into two categories: no veneer and composite veneer. Products are widely used in industrial, residential building exterior wall insulation systems, and air conditioning and energy saving fields.
Glass Wool Board
3. Glass wool tube: This product is made of ultra-fine glass wool with a resin binder and cured into a tubular insulation material. Aluminum foil can be affixed on the surface. It is moisture-proof and radiation-proof. Insulation and cooling of pipes such as heat and civil heating.
4. Glass wool sheet felt: The glass wool sheet felt with high performance requirements is used in the walls and roof systems of conjoined, unit residences, office buildings, public buildings and other places. The excellent energy-saving and noise-reducing effect has also been recognized by the market. The most important thing is construction safety.
5. Reinforced foil facing felt:
In order to better meet the special requirements of customers, and solve the problems of moisture resistance, sound absorption, corrosion resistance, aesthetics, etc., glass wool products can be processed into a variety of veneer products, such as reinforced mesh aluminum foil veneer, flame-retardant pure aluminum aluminum foil Veneer products, flame retardant white polypropylene veneer, flame retardant triple composite veneer, black glass fiber veneer and other products. The surface cladding of glass wool enhances the abrasion resistance of glass wool itself, and the veneer itself is resistant to breakage, High tensile strength, beautiful appearance, easy construction, etc.
Glass wool manufacturer china believes that with the introduction of new types of glass wool, this year's formaldehyde-free and acrylic-free glass wool is popular. Cotton does not contain formaldehyde or even acrylic binder. The free formaldehyde molecules in the product are gone, which is more environmentally friendly and healthy.