The role of air-conditioning insulation cotton is to insulate the air-conditioning. Everyone knows that air-conditioning can cool and heat. Air-conditioning insulation cotton is the material that can maintain this temperature. So what are the specific types of air-conditioning insulation cotton? Which kind of insulation cotton is better and more suitable for our use? Today, glass wool manufacturer china will introduce it in detail, let's take a look together!
Air-conditioning insulation cotton
First, the introduction of types of air-conditioning insulation cotton
Air conditioning insulation cotton is generally made of polystyrene, polyurethane and other materials after foaming treatment. Air conditioners need insulation cotton. The air conditioner is protected by the air conditioning insulation cotton, which promotes the better operation of the air conditioner, thereby ensuring the effect of the air conditioner. The so-called air-conditioning insulation cotton refers to a material that insulates air conditioners. Air-conditioning insulation cotton is non-toxic, harmless, and non-toxic made of high-purity clay clinker, alumina powder, silica powder, and chrome sand. Contaminated new insulation material.
Type of air-conditioning insulation cotton
1. Type of air conditioning insulation—glass wool insulation
(1) Sound absorption and noise reduction can effectively prevent resonance; lightweight material and easy installation.
(2) Antibacterial and anti-mildew, anti-aging and anti-corrosion guarantee a healthy environment.
(3) Low hygroscopicity and stable physical properties; low thermal conductivity and strong thermal insulation performance
(4) Class A1 fireproof and non-combustible; strong resistance to extrusion and impact.
Insulation Rock Wool
Detailed explanation of the types of air-conditioning insulation cotton
2. Type of air-conditioning insulation—insulation rock wool
(1) Rock wool pipe is a new type of thermal insulation, heat insulation and sound absorbing material.
(2) The rock wool pipe system is made of selected basalt as the main raw material and melted into artificial inorganic fibers after high temperature. It has the advantages of light weight, small thermal conductivity, good sound absorption, non-combustibility and good chemical stability.
(3) The rock wool pipe also has the properties of waterproof, heat preservation, heat insulation, cold insulation, etc., and has certain chemical stability, even if it is used for a long time under wet conditions, deliquescent will not occur. Because its products do not contain fluorine (F-) or chlorine (CL), rock wool has no corrosive effect on the equipment and is a non-combustible material.
3. Types of air-conditioning insulation cotton—rubber-plastic insulation cotton
Rubber and plastic thermal insulation materials are elastic closed-cell elastic materials, which are soft, resistant to bending, cold resistance, heat resistance, flame retardant, waterproof, low thermal conductivity, shock absorption, sound absorption and other excellent properties. They can be widely used in central air conditioning, construction, chemical , Light textile, metallurgy, transmission, vehicles, electrical appliances and other industries and parts of various types of hot and cold medium pipes and containers, can achieve the effect of reducing cold and heat losses. In addition, the construction is simple, the appearance is neat and beautiful, and the product does not contain fiber dust, and it will not breed any harmful substances such as mold. Therefore, it is a high-quality cross-century new-generation thermal insulation material.