The outer wall rock wool insulation board is a special rock wool board for outer wall insulation. It is a class A non-combustible fireproof insulation material. It has high compressive and tensile strength, low water absorption and moisture absorption, good dimensional stability, and will not produce The advantages of thermal expansion or contraction, aging resistance, etc. are compatible with the external wall system, and provide a variety of properties such as effective thermal insulation, energy-saving, fire protection and extreme weather protection for buildings.
The custom rock wool board is specially designed and produced for the external insulation thin plastering system of the external wall of the building. It is suitable for the construction of the new structure of the dense structure of the concrete or brick wall or the external wall of the existing building Insulation or energy-saving transformation. As a kind of building material, the rock wool insulation board has been paid more and more attention. Many people are now performing insulation projects on houses. Rock wool insulation boards have excellent fire resistance, heat insulation, and sound absorption properties, so many people choose to use them in home insulation projects.
Rock Wool Insulation Board construction process:
1. Construction Technology
1. The base wall should meet the requirements of "Code for Acceptance of Construction Quality of Concrete Structures" (GB 50204-2002), "Code for Acceptance of Construction Quality of Masonry Engineering" (GB 50203-2002) and the corresponding code for quality acceptance of base walls, insulation construction It should be confirmed with the relevant departments before the structural acceptance. If the deviation of the base wall is too large, it should be leveled with mortar.
2. The control steel vertical lines at all corners of the house are installed. For high-rise buildings and super high-rise buildings, the steel vertical line shall pass the theodolite inspection.
3. The balcony railings, rain drain brackets, and external fire ladders on the outer wall are installed, and the influence of the thickness of the insulation system should be considered.
4. The auxiliary frame of the outer window is installed.
5. Wall scaffolding holes, wall penetration holes, and wall defects are repaired with corresponding materials.
6. Reinforcement heads and protrusions of concrete beams or walls are completely removed.
7. The deformation joints of the main structure should be handled in advance.
8. According to the amount of work, construction site, and construction period requirements, formulate a construction plan. The model should be first, and the fixed consumption should be determined through the model. Party A, Party B, and the material supplier negotiate to determine material consumption. The person in charge of construction before thermal insulation construction should be familiar with the drawings.
9. Organize the construction team to carry out technical training and accountability, and carry out good safety education.
10. The preparation of materials should be designated by a person in charge. The mix ratio, mixer equipment, and operation should meet the requirements. The preparation should be strictly in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. The use of outdated slurry and mortar is strictly prohibited.
11. Prepare a mixing station and a warehouse for storing materials as needed. The construction of the mixing station needs to choose the leeward direction, close to the vertical transportation machinery, the mixing shed needs to be closed on three sides, and one side is used as the inlet and outlet channel. Bulk cans can be used where possible. Requirements for the construction of the warehouse: waterproof, moisture-proof, and direct sunlight-proof. The materials are stacked above the ground.
12. The temperature during construction should be greater than 5℃, and the wind force should not be greater than level 4. Construction is not allowed on rainy days, and protective measures should be taken.
2. the basic interface processing
Walls should be cleaned, oil stains and floating dust removed. Loose and weathered parts of the wall should be removed. The protrusions on the wall surface should be removed when it is greater than 10mm. When blocking eyes and abandoned holes, the sundries, dust and other objects in the holes should be cleaned, watered, and moistened, and then 1:3 cement mortar will be used to make up the masonry.
3. Hanging vertical and spring control lines
According to the height of the building, the pay-off method is determined. High-rise buildings and super-high-rise buildings can use the large corners of the walls and both sides of the doors and windows to make straight lines with theodolites to find the vertical. For multi-story buildings or high-rise buildings, large lines can be used to drop vertically from the top floor, and low-carbon steel wires can be stretched to find rules. The horizontal line can be controlled according to the floor elevation or a horizontal reference line of 32_+0.000 up to 500mm. According to the vertical adjustment line and the thickness of the insulation, the control line is popped up on both sides of the big corner of each step, and then the horizontal line is pulled to make the signature block.
Rock Wool Insulation Board
4, install rock wool board
1. Determine the positioning line of the rock wool board, lay the rock wool board, drill holes at the anchor installation site according to the construction drawing, knock on the nylon sleeve with disc, and compress the rock wool board. Set at least 3 anchors per square meter on the wall, and at least 2 anchors on each rock wool board. The anchors should be arranged according to the drawings.
2. At least 3 anchors should be installed along each side of the window.
3. Bend the pre-cut and regular steel wire mesh into "u" shape and "L" shape. While laying rock wool board, wrap the bottom of the wall with "u" shape mesh, and use "L" shape mesh The film wraps the sidewalls of doors and windows and the corners of the wall. Knock the screw into the nylon sleeve to fix the wire mesh.
4. Use right-angle side strips to bend the reinforced steel wire mesh.
5. The rock wool board must be butted and squeezed with each other without gaps. The width of the narrow rock wool board used for inlaying should not be less than 150mm, and at least one anchor should pass through to make the rock wool board close to the wall.
6. After laying the rock wool board, lay the steel mesh from bottom to top. When the single-hole lap of the steel mesh is lashed with low-carbon steel wire or fixed with anchor bolts, there are not less than 4 points per meter when tying, when lapped on opposite sides Connect with low carbon steel wire, the interval is not more than 150mm. When the anchor is fixed, the interval is not more than 600mm.
7. Renovate all the joints, and use the staples to flatten the protrusions of the steel mesh.
8. After the insulation layer is installed, the interface layer can be constructed after passing the inspection.
We are Rock Wool Board manufacturer, if you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us.