Most of the rock wool board is used for construction. It belongs to the kind of external wall insulation. When the organic insulation material with 90% market share is in a standstill, the outer wall thermal insulation rock wool that achieves the fire rating A is It has ushered in an unprecedented market opportunity. Many rock wool board manufacturers have also expanded the processing workshop, and at the same time hit the price war, so that the price of rock wool board has certain advantages and attract more customers. The construction points and precautions when using are as follows:
1. Before construction, special construction plans for energy-saving and heat-insulation for engineering projects shall be prepared according to the design and requirements of this regulation and relevant technical standards, and technical personnel shall be provided for technical delivery and professional technical training.
2. The construction of the rock wool off-board insulation system for exterior wall insulation engineering shall be carried out in accordance with the approved construction drawing design documents and the approved energy-saving insulation construction plan for the project.
3. The production enterprises of rock wool off-board insulation system should have on-site guidance during the construction process, and cooperate with the construction unit and site supervision to do construction quality control work.
4. Materials entering the site must be inspected according to specifications, quantity and quality requirements before they can be put into storage, and should be kept by special personnel. It is strictly prohibited to stack in the open air. Curtain wall rock wool board should be stacked for anti-moisture.
Fireproof Rock Wool Board
1. Pay attention to rain prevention and not work on rainy days.
2. For the cold preservation, it is necessary to add a moisture-proof layer. Under the condition of extremely low temperature, the resin should be insulated with rock wool without resin, and the moisture-proof layer must also be fireproof.
3. When the temperature exceeds a certain temperature, for example: 200 °C, the insulation must be added with appropriate external protection, so that the thickness and bulk density of the rock wool board will not be changed.
4. For the large-diameter and flat-wall equipment used for rock wool finished products insulation, when surpassing 200 °C, be sure to remember the rock wool board manufacturer's exhort: add insulation nails, (around 400mm spacing) external protection should be close.
5. Equipment, insulation nails and pipes to be insulated are suitable for corrosion protection and can receive appropriate coatings. In addition, there should be no leaks. This can achieve better results.
6. If the rock wool board finished product is subject to mechanical wear in the case of outdoor insulation, it should be metal or plastic foreskin. Then pay attention to the joints, seal the joints, add the glue seal when needed, and the stack of the wrap layer is not less than 100mm.
7. When the heat preservation object is placed at 90 degrees and has a certain height, the insulation layer of the rock wool board must have a positioning pin or a support ring, and the spacing must not be more than 3 meters to prevent the heat preservation material from sliding downward when there is vibration.
8. In order to achieve the minimum target of heat loss, the joints of rock wool board and felt must be butt jointed. If there are multiple layers of insulation, the cross joints need to be interwoven to avoid the formation of a thermal bridge.