Glass wool belongs to a category of glass fiber, is a kind of artificial inorganic fiber.
|Density (Kg/m3)||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
Glass wool belongs to a category of glass fiber, is a kind of artificial inorganic fiber. Using quartz sand, limestone, dolomite and other natural ores as the main raw materials, with some soda, borax and other chemical raw materials melted into glass. In the melting state, flocculent fine fibers are blown and spun with the help of external force. The three-dimensional intersection between fibers and fibers is intertwined with each other, showing many small gaps. This gap may be regarded as a pore. Therefore, glass wool can be regarded as porous material with good insulation and sound absorption performance.
1)Sound absorption and noise reduction
3)A1 class non-combustibility
4)High fibre toughness
5)Environmental protection and health
6)Customization for customer
1)Fine fiber, no dust and no skin irritation
2)Products do not contain slag ball, sound absorption and noise reduction effect is significant
3)Environmental protection and tasteless products, are free of formaldehyde and acrylic acid
4)Stable physical performance
Glass Wool Insulation is light and easy to install at pipe insulation, factory building, sound absorption, HVAC system ,wall insulation and train insulation such as:
|Average fiber dia||μm||5-8||GB/T 5480.4|
|Water content||%||≤1||GB/T 16400-2003|
|Grade of combustibility||Non-combustible Grade A||GB/T 8624-2012|
|Reshrinking temp||℃||250-400||GB/T 11835-2007|
|Thermal conductibility||w/m·k||0.034-0.062||GB/T 10294|
|Moisture rate||%||≤5||GB/T 5480.7|
|Sound absorption coefficient||1.031.03 PRODUCT REVERBERATION METHOD24kg/m³ 2000HZ||GBJ47-83|
|Slag inclusion content||%||≤0.3||GB/T 5480.5|
|grade of combustibility||non-combustible grade A||GB/T5480|
1. Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
We are a manufacturer which has 30 years' history.
2. Can you accept OEM or ODM?
Of course, Logo is also acceptable.
3. What is the delivery time?
About 10-20 days after the contract signing.
4. What is your payment methods?
T/T L/C Paypal West Union and others .
5. Where is your manufacturer? How to visit it?
Our factory located in Binhai New Area, Tianjin, China. Mainly producing pre-insulated pipes, mineral wool insulation products and other insulating materials. You can take a plane to Beijing or Tianjin, then take a train to our company.
6. How do we control our products' quality?
We have professional quality control workers and quality inspection machine to control the entire production quality. We can also provide an inspection which was offered by a third party.
7. Can I customize some other sizes of products?
Yes! We can according to the customer's request. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate, contact us.
1. Timely response: to your inquiry in 24 hours, quickly respond mails and provide solutions.
2. Free sample: Sample and trial order are accepted for the quality evaluation.
3. Shorter delivery time: Book the earliest vessel or plane to guarantee the delivery time.
4. Professional Services: Provide high or cold temperature solutions and professionals installation and technology services for you.